Click here to find a copy of the final Operations Agreement between the new Walgreens located at 834 West Armitage Avenue and the Sheffield Neighborhood Association.
This agreement covers the following:
- delivery restrictions, including timing and location, truck size restrictions, and truck route;
- a transit voucher program for Walgreens employees;
- hours of operation for the store;
- regular monitoring of store perimeter for security and trash concerns, including installation of security video system;
- lighting and signage of store, including the lowering of shades after dusk and the amount and degree of lighting during the hours when the store is closed;
- maintenance of the parkway landscaping on Dayton; and
- the mechanisms and procedures for the compliance with and enforcement of this Agreement.
The Sheffield Neighborhood Association feels this agreement will best ensure Walgreens operates in a manner that is consistent with both the Armitage commercial district and the surrounding residential neighborhood. A special thanks to all of you that have provided valuable input in to the process of getting this agreement in place.